Thursday, January 03, 2013

The GeeBees Art News!


Over the last couple of months I have been working on the art for The GeeBees Comic. Above are some instagram pics which I have taken of my progress (follow me on instagram: kelwinser). I tend to do this every now and then as a way of recording some of the best bits as I draw them. Top row from left to right; snippets from page 1, page 2, page 3. Middle row left to right; snippets from page 3, page 4 and bottom row left to right; snippets from page 5 and page 6. I'm currently at page 6 of 9 for this first part!
Steven D Quirke is writing the series, and I am producing full colour artwork with Mike Stock on lettering duties.
The GeeBees Comic will begin as a 6-part serial which is coming online from the Spring with part 1. Go to THE GEEBEES COMIC and bookmark so that you can read it when it's live and in the meantime like our GEEBEES FACEBOOK page and keep checking back here for more news soon!

Cheers!

No comments: