Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Just A Sidekick

In case you haven't heard (and why would you!), Image Comics are due to release a comic called Sidekick in September. Two years ago, in September 2011 in fact, I released a comic called Sidekick. Having done my research, Image's comic bares absolutely no ressemblance to my own story, in fact it's probably better seeing as though it is written by J Michael Straczynski, however; it has prompted me to do something drastic to my current series. Far be it for me to take on the global conglomerate of which I collect several titles from, in the wake of a changing my publishing label to Beardy Boy Comics from Messy Fingers Comics - for personal and just plain fun reasons - I have decided to change the name of the series Sidekick to Just A Sidekick.
The new name still has many a narrative rationale and makes enough sense to continue in this tradition. It is also less likely to be taken by another comic company for their own story.

Now all that aside, check out the revamped covers to the series, which will now be printed in colour as well as a brand new cover to issue #2!

Cheers, comments welcome!





No comments: