Sunday, September 23, 2007

Page 1 of the comic I'm currently working on with Bryan Dewitt on writing duties. No title as yet, more news as the comic book developes!


I'm also still working on my own comic book, 'The Four', based on my short film. I will post it, IN FULL, to a photo section on my Facebook page. Obviously only people who are on my friends list will be able to view it, however, you can send photo album links in emails and such so I shall post a link HERE when it's finished!

Check out the photos below - I took of three of the pages in my portfolio!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude the four is looking well good LOVE the shading man cant wait till you got that baby finished. Also the other comic project is looking sweet too. Im getting back into comics, got a few projects I will be working on while Im doing the t-shirts